Sunday, February 18, 2007

christina rocks!!! must watch this

well what does this have to do with fashion??? well, just look at her... fashion perfection, hair, makeup, suit, OMG... what class... but is that why i'm posting this???

NO!!!

YOU MUST SEE THIS PERFOMANCE... this was from the recent grammy's... it knocked my socks off, moved me, and just made me so excited to see artists who not only have the TALENT...

BUT THE GUTS TO GET DANGEROUS AND POUR THEIR HEART AND SOUL INTO THEIR WORK...

i just can't tell you how much this moved me... i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when artists (in any medium) give their all, take risks, and even though she hits a little "off note" one can't deny the amazing passion in this performance.

how i wish more artists did this... gutsy, amazing, and more.

it's inspired me to just go for it more in my work, RL and SL... and I HAD to share it with you all...

hope you enjoy.

xoxo,

caLLie

No comments: