Monday, December 3, 2007

TAGGED TOO!!!

ya someone got me yesterday... so here goes:

Here are the rules:

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. i'm left handed when i write and eat, right handed when i play guitar and cut, ambidextrous in sports.

2. my eyes were crystal clear blue as a child and turned crystal green when i was about 9.

3. i used to ride my horse standing up when i was a kid.... taught my pony tricks and was a tomboy for sure.

4. i used to surf and play beach volleyball everyday.

5. though not formally trained in art or music, i have made my living at both since about 21. (well i did have some piano lessons and college art but found both boring.)

6. i'm amazed when i cut open a piece of fruit or a veggie and look closely at the creativity and beauty and just how everything is put together, same with looking at a leaf, orchid, or any thing in nature, it's fascinating to me and nothing has ever come close as far as man's creations to me. (try an apple or kiwi or cucumber to see what i mean)

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE thunder storms and lightning!! and once was in a huge hurricane in cancun which i thought was amazing.

8. i've travelled to a lot of places, and done many crazy things in my travels, and can't believe i'm alive.... oh and i climbed mt. fuji in japan!!! and made it to the top on my birthday one year.... 11 hours up, 3 hours down. (you basically slide down on lava rock) and collect sea glass from all my travels which i have displayed in little dishes, cups, saucers, etc all over my house.

i tag:

kiana dulce, rebel hope, vivianne draper, shai delacoix, roslin petion, fallingwater cellardoor, ally geer, thediva rockin, sasy scarborough, zoey pinkdot and.... i know i have more than 8 but just incase ;) tag insurance!!!