Friday, March 21, 2008

KaDeWe Fashion Show Video - my first solo show

I was asked by the kind folks at KaDeWe to do their final fashion show and even though I had plans on how my "first solo show" would be, I decided to say yes because I have enjoyed the shows they've done so far and so many of my "caL gaLs" (my group) and girls from the ms. universe pageant, and other models who are so awesome were doing these shows! I took some pics too that I will post when I can find them!

I only had 4 days to put together the outfits, so there was some old and some new and some mods... but in the end I'm really happy to have been asked.

Fortunate did a great job putting it all together, and the models were so great as well as the DJ, and the crowd was really great too.

This is the video they made of the show for those of you who've asked to see it!



xoxo,

caLLie

3 comments:

Tuli said...

Looks like it was a fun show, sis! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I watched it a few days ago caLLie, and it is AMAZING! I would be so privledged and honored to work with you! Beautiful work from EVERYONE involved! Rhi Rossini claps happily

Claudine Jewell said...

heya callie check out my flickr
got 3 or 4 pics there

http://www.flickr.com/photos/claudinejewell/sets/72157603423145909/

hugs