Wednesday, November 1, 2006

rain-bowas!!!

... somewhere over the rainbow.... ooops, hehe... i am so excited to announce my new "ses•R•ree" line... (accessories) and the first in the line are my "rain-bowas"!!! deliciously colored feather boas, flexy, sexy, funky! Sold individually, and in a max pack for you serious boa lovers. i'll be making more with more colors, different feathers, and lots of fun!!!

Here's a few pics for you. Sorry my shirt didn't rez in the ad ;)

xoxo,

caLLie

p.s. worn with my "signature" denim jeans too!

oh and... hair, ETD, skin: NEVEMORE's hybrid 2.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh muh gawd...I must have one of these to flounce around in!!

Jeza said...

Hiya!

Just gotta say, I had the pleasure of running into caLLie today, and bought 2 of the bowas. Anyways, Love the bowas!! And also.. caLLie, thank you for taking time out to chat, when I know your extremely busy. Means alot to me :) And Wewt!! Imma cal gal now too^^ YAY!!

caLLie cLine said...

awww, ty for the kind words!!! it was great to meet you too!!!

more boas coming soon too!!!

boa madness!!!!

xoxo,

caLLie