Monday, June 22, 2009

swan song mini collection on sale this week

my SWAN SONG mini collection is on sale this week. it contains over 17 pieces that can be worn in tons of ways, some as shown on this ad... this dress was also featured in the art exhibit in florence italy on a 20ft hanging banner, one of 2 "gowns" (the other being of my friend digit darkes)

here is the vendor ad and a few pics that show some diff looks :)
priced at 500L for this week ONLY. can be found upstairs in my main shop.





cyber gLam couture
(this is the one they picked for the museum!)
comes with the eye "fLashes" too





traditional formal





party girl





clubbing




retro chic




who knows :)


ok well upstairs in the gown section of my main shop.... comes with the orb water ring and bracelet, other jewelry sold in my shop :) caLLiefornia is the sim!

enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O0o Pretty .. I want it ..=)