Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BOO!!! care to meet some silly spooks?

Hi everyone!

I've been quite busy lately and I can hardly believe my last post was in the summer! Time flies doesn't it? I hope you are all have a lovely fall and enjoying the changing of the seasons.

I wanted to take some time to introduce you to some very Silly SpOOkS!

L to R: Peppy, NoBody, Scorned, Trippy, Happy & Sneaky (lying down)

These are one of the Collections from our Fall "Mystical" Line of KittyCatS! As many of you know
most of my SL time is spent these days playing with very cute kitties!

One of the most fun things about the whole mystical collection is the fun interactions... you can fly with a broom with your cat on it with all the cats AND if you use the "walk" feature, you can have on or 50 walk all around you when you TRICK OR TREAT or attend any fun Halloween events!

They are available in the marketplace AND at our KittyCatS Store.

I will do 2 more posts with their other friends... you know how cats are right? They each DEMANDED their OWN blog post!

xoxo,

callie

No comments: